Working as a member of Support Team in Master Data Management and Purchasing to Pay area.
Supporting business users in their daily issues and problems in SAP MDM and SAP MM module.
– Investigate, resolve and/or escalate all tickets related to Material Management module (business related)
– cooperation with Global Proces Owners
– Act as ticket owner and maintain high quality communication with the business
– Achieve a high 2nd level resolution rate w/ adequate documentation
– Assessment of the incident / service request
– Resolve if possible and in line with internal procedures and personal authorization level
– Cooperate and communicate with 3nd level support if needed
– Cooperate with developers if needed
– Analyze and prepare test cases in Quality systems
– Comply w/ procedures, segregation of duties and service levels
– Contribute to knowledge management
– Perform other activities provided by your Team Lead
Working experience & expertise:
– SAP MDG and MDM: 2+ years (Preferred)
– Material Master Data: 2+ years (Required)
– Business Partner Data: 2+ years (Required)
– You have dealt intensively with the topics Master Data Management and Data Migration.
– You have experience with SAP Master Data interfaces and bring know-how to products such as SAP MDG.
– You have IT technology, IT architecture and database know-how.
– Experience in the field of master data strategy and design, data cleansing, data harmonization and consolidation, ideally with the use of appropriate tools
– Very good knowledge of SAP or S/4 HANA as well as master data strategy and design
– Extensive data quality and data migration experience including proficiency in data warehousing, data analysis and conversion planning for data migration activities
Technical skills required:
– Experience with data migration tools such as LSMW or SAP Data Services
– Knowledge of SAP master data and transaction data
– Knowledge of the SAP techniques ALE distribution and IDoc transmission
– Knowledge of SAP Workflows
– Knowledge of Mass Changes
– Knowledge of MDG Portal
– Basic knowledge of Customer Vendor Integration
– Familiarity with SAP Material Management module
– Knowledge of fluent English required
– Knowledge of German is an asset
– Clear service orientation
– Good communication / interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a Team
– ITIL Service Mgt. Knowledge